We're Glad You Are Here!
Welcome to the ConnectWise Virtual Community, where you will be able to connect with ConnectWise partners and staff. We know you're eager to check it out, but before we get to the fun stuff, we need to cover a few quick things to ensure this space remains a healthy, productive place for our TSP community. Just view and agree to the terms, and you're in!
Community Rules & Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Please read thoroughly and accept terms at the bottom of the page.
By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Questions should be directed to our member services department via the Contact Us link on this site.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, contact the member services department. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violate these rules.
- Respect others. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. Please extend the benefit of the doubt to newer guests and members; there’s no such thing as a stupid question.
- Respect the purpose of the community. Use the community to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals instead of products or services that you provide. If you’ve found a product or service helpful, please share your experience with the group in a respectful way.
- Use caution when posting and discussing various topics. Information posted on the discussion groups and in the libraries is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Respect intellectual property. Only Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator.
- When posting items in our collaborative environment, please indicate if the item is not available for reuse. It’s also advisable to contact the owner of any material if you would like to reuse it.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate communities. This helps ensure all messages receive the best response by eliminating "noise."
- The personal information submitted in the user profile must be authentic to that individual user. Users that are impersonating someone or giving out account information to other will be held accountable. . User names will be your first and last name. To allow our community to work as intended, we will not allow anonymous users. First and last name will be displayed if you agree to participate in our community.
- The ConnectWise Community will invoke a 3 Strike policy to enforce these rules. The following are for Members of the Community:
- Strike 1 – a written notice will be provided as to why the post violates the guidelines.
- Strike 2 –A written notice will be provided as to why the post violates the guidelines and that this is the second offense and that their profile will be put on full moderation
- Strike 3- A written notice will be provided as to why the post violates the guidelines and that their access to the community will be suspended
- The following are the 3 Strike policy rules as it relates to ConnectWise Colleagues
- Strike 1 – a written notice will be provided as to why the post violates the guidelines.
- Strike 2 –A written notice will be provided as to why the post violates the guidelines and that this is the second offense. Any posts moving forward must be approved by that community moderator. This infraction will be shared with the colleague’s manager and/or department leader.
- Strike 3- A written notice will be provided as to why the post violates the guidelines and that their access to the community will be suspended. Associated the repeated infraction will result in a more significant TBD HR response/notation in their personnel record; based on severity of infractions, termination is a possibility.
Discussion Group Etiquette
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals, not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link in every message.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing email addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new email address. Simply change your settings.
The Legal Stuff
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants ConnectWise and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
ConnectWise does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of ConnectWise we will take appropriate action.
ConnectWise reserves the right to terminate access to any user at any time without notice.
Each user of this site agrees that your account and profile are visible and available to other users on the ConnectWise Virtual Community. Your profile contains information about your activities on the ConnectWise Virtual Community, and other information including, but not limited to, your name, title, company, prior posts and comments and how long you have been a member of the ConnectWise Virtual Community. Aside from your name, which is your visible user name within the virtual community, you are able to specify the level of information that is viewable by other members by making updates to your privacy settings. See our FAQs for more information. Your registration and use of this site represents your express consent to have your information viewable and accessible by other users of this site.
Personal Data we receive from other sources
We will combine information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information to provide the ConnectWise Virtual Community.
With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect Through This Site:
Our Service Providers
We may share your personal information with companies (including our affiliates) that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process credit card payments. Our service providers are required by contract to protect the confidentiality of the personal information we share with them and to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
Government and Legal Disclosures
We may disclose the personal information we collect through this Site, when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law (or a court order or subpoena); to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements that govern your use of this Site; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or others.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through our site have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies. For any other information please contact us using the Contact Us page.